> Quality, Environmental and Work Health and Safety Policy
Quality, Environmental and Work Health and Safety Policy
Laulagun Bearings SL adopts an Integrated Quality Management, Environmental and Work Health and Safety System as a means of guaranteeing:
- Compliance with legal requirements, as well as the requirements that we sign up to with our stakeholders.
- Stable results over time, based on ongoing improvement.
- Our commitment to safe and healthy working conditions, and the elimination of dangers and the reduction of risks for the health and safety of people.
- Encouragement of the consultation and participation of all of our workers in relation to health and safety.
This Policy is reviewed annually in order to adjust it to the progress of our context, the market and legal requirements.
Our mission is to apply engineering to the design and manufacturing of bearings to attain rotating mechanical solutions for large loads, while supporting our clients in the long-term and helping them to achieve their aims. We aim to be a global and flexible supplier, with consistent quality, by developing innovative products and providing rotation systems for leading clients in technology sectors.
To do so, our organisation disseminates and promotes the following values:
- Respect for people
- Social responsibility
- Customer focused
- Team work
- Commitment to quality
- Protection of the environment and prevention of pollution
- Ongoing Improvement Philosophy